Hello!

Coming back onto the symfony mailing list after long. I now have a new
project that I am undertaking and running into a slight few niggles with
seeing it over my localhost. Let me explain:

1. My original project exists here : c:\dev\sfproject. I introduce a new
project in C:\dev\sfproject2
2. In my httpd.conf file, I make the necessary changes, and here is what it
looks like:
  ServerName Question_Machine
  DocumentRoot "c:\dev\sfproject\web"
  DirectoryIndex index.php
  <Directory "c:\dev\sfproject\web">
    AllowOverride All
    Allow from All
  </Directory>
  Alias /sf "C:\dev\sfproject\lib\vendor\symfony-1.2.9\data\web\sf"
  <Directory "C:\dev\sfproject\lib\vendor\symfony-1.2.9\data\web\sf">
    AllowOverride All
    Allow from All
  </Directory>
</VirtualHost>

 I browsed to localhost:8080/frontend_dev.php, but it redirects me back to
my original project. Not sure how this is happening, Any insights? Anybody
want to point what I am missing out or getting wrong?

security at symfony-project.com