In beta3 we had the Sonata AdminBundle working well with the FOSUserBundle
together with the Sonata UserBundle, Sonata EasyExtends and
Application/Sonata/UserBundle.

Today we updated to Symfony2 Beta4.

We replaced the latest FOSUserBundle from the master branch (as of June
6/2011). It's working fine with Symfony beta4, and the rest of our bundles.

But we are having a problem with the latest Sonata AdminBundle from the
master branch (last update May31 on the master branch)

Trying to get into the admin dashboard gives an ACCESS DENIED, 500 internal
server error.

My guess is the AdminBundle master branch has gotten out of synch with the
FOSUserBundle master branch so they are incompatable.

If this is the problem, anyone know how we can get compatable versions of
the two?

Has anyone else succeeded in getting latest versions of the two working
together?

security at symfony-project.com