Hi,

Is it possible to use the form_row block instead of this 3 lines, with the good
parameters ? :

{{ form_label(form.nom, 'MyName') }}
{{ form_errors(form.nom) }}
{{ form_widget(form.nom, { 'attr': {'class': 'red'}, 'help': 'MyHelp' }) }}

I tried this :

{{ form_row(form.nom, { 'label':'MyName', 'attr': {'class': 'red'}, 'help':
'MyHelp' }) }}

but it doesn't do what I want (the red class is applied to the label and not to
the input field, and the help is not displayed).

I'm looking for a solution, because I have a lot a custom forms with a lot of
forms, and I prefer to have 1 line instead of 3 for each field !

I'm using the beta4.

Thanks !

--
Christophe