Le 09/06/2011 10:52, Aldwin Sabornido a écrit :
Hi All!

I am really  having a problem in login form. I followed everything but
still can't solve this problem.

Here's the my code.

security.yml

security:
     encoders:
         MyBundle\Entity\User: sha1

     role_hierarchy:
         ROLE_ADMIN:       ROLE_USER
         ROLE_SUPER_ADMIN: [ROLE_USER, ROLE_ADMIN,
ROLE_ALLOWED_TO_SWITCH]

     providers:
         main:
             entity: { class: CiteMedia\CashForGoldBundle\Entity\User,
property: username }

     firewalls:
         profiler:
             pattern:  ^/_profiler
             security: false

         wdt:
             pattern:  ^/_wdt
             security: false

         login:
             pattern:  ^/login$
             security: false

         secured_area:
             pattern:    ^/
             anonymous: false
             form_login:
                 check_path: /login_check
                 login_path: /login
                 always_use_default_target_path: true
                 default_target_path: /admin/dashboard

             logout:
                 path:   /logout
                 target: /login

     access_control:
         - { path: /admin, roles: ROLE_ADMIN }
         - { path: /login, roles: IS_AUTHENTICATED_ANONYMOUSLY }

routing.yml

_login:
     pattern:  /login
     defaults: { _controller: MyBundle:Default:login }

_login_check:
     pattern:  /login_check

_logout:
     pattern:  /logout

class DefaultController extends Controller
{
     public function loginAction()
     {

                if ($this->get('request')->attributes-
has(SecurityContext::AUTHENTICATION_ERROR)) {
             $error = $this->get('request')->attributes-
get(SecurityContext::AUTHENTICATION_ERROR);
         } else {
             $error = $this->get('request')->getSession()-
get(SecurityContext::AUTHENTICATION_ERROR);
         }

         if ($error) {
             // TODO: this is a potential security risk (see
http://trac.symfony-project.org/ticket/9523)
             $error = $error->getMessage();
         }

                return $this->render('MyBundle:Default:login.html.twig', array(
                                'last_username' =>
$this->get('request')->getSession()-
get(SecurityContext::LAST_USERNAME),
                                'error'                 =>  $error
                        )
                );
     }
}

Everytime I logged-in using the correct credentials I always this
error
"Item message for The presented password is invalid. does not exist in
MyBundle:login.html.twig at line 9".

It seems that it doesn't validating my password.

Hope you could help me out with this.

Thanks in advance.

Well, the error message tells you that you have an error at the line 9 of your MyBundle:login.html.twig template (which seems weird as it is not a valid name. Are you sure you pasted it right ?) but you haven't pasted the template.

--
Christophe | Stof

security at symfony-project.com