Hi,

I dont know if there is any for the specific topic:

But you can use this to setup the event:
http://symfony.com/doc/current/book/internals/event_dispatcher.html

And then just save the entity.. that should be pretty straight
forward, do you have any specific problems then please write them
here.

Best regards,
Michael Holm

security at symfony-project.com