Hi all,

I was testing the security section from the current documentation but i ran
into some trouble.

http://symfony.com/doc/current/book/security.html

Beneath "avoid common pitfalls"
2. Be sure the login page isn't secure

I tried the describded pitfall

access_control:
    - { path: ^/, roles: ROLE_ADMIN }

which relsults in a redirect loop.
Then the documentation presents a fix.

access_control:
    - { path: ^/login, roles: IS_AUTHENTICATED_ANONYMOUSLY }
    - { path: ^/, roles: ROLE_ADMIN }

My problem is that, at this point, the resulting form appears "double". 2
forms.

my security.yml :

security:
    firewalls:
        login_firewall:
            pattern:    ^/authentification$
            anonymous:  ~
        secured_area:
            pattern:    ^/
            form_login:
                login_path:  /authentification
                check_path:  /authentification_verif

    access_control:
        - { path: ^/authentification, roles: 'IS_AUTHENTICATED_ANONYMOUSLY'
}
        - { path: ^/, roles: 'ROLE_ADMIN' }

    providers:
        in_memory:
            users:
                admin: { password: toto1512, roles: 'ROLE_ADMIN' }

Have someone any Idea which could explain this ?

Thanks,

security at symfony-project.com