Hi all,

First, thanks to the developers for this great plugin.

I have a possible suggestion regarding the "image" option, which can
be specified so that the datepicker button can be replaced with a
custom image. At the moment, one needs to pass the absolute URL to the
image (as far as I can tell). I've tried using image_path() (from the
AssetHelper) to build the image URL (my image is in web/images) but
this requires loading the helper in the form class, as follows:

ProjectConfiguration::getActive()->loadHelpers('Asset');

Unfortunately, this messes things up and I end up getting the
following error:

The "default" context does not exist

when trying to regenerate the module files. I suspect loading helpers
in forms in just not recommended (as these are really meant for the
views). I've solved the problem by editing sfWidgetFormJQueryDate and
putting the call to image_path() directly in the render() method (line
70), so that:

$image = sprintf(', buttonImage: "%s", buttonImageOnly: true', $this-
>getOption('image'));

becomes:

$image = sprintf(', buttonImage: "%s", buttonImageOnly: true',
image_path($this->getOption('image')));

Would it be worth implementing this change in the plugin? My
understanding is that image_path() supports absolute paths anyway, so
this should be backward compatible?

Cheers,

Remi

--