Hi, I am using Form, but I got the following error:

Fatal error: Call to undefined method
Yunshang\AccountBundle\Controller\DefaultController::createFormBuilder()

My code is very simple, I do not know what's the problem.

        $account = new Account();
        $form = $this->createFormBuilder($account)
                ->add('username', 'text')
                ->add('email','text')
                ->add("password","password")
            ->getForm();

        return $this->render('YunshangAccountBundle:Default:register.html.twig',
array(
            'form' => $form->createView(),
        ));

Regards,

Haulyn Jason
Founder, http://domix.in
Rm. 807, Qilu Software Tower, Qilu Software Park
1 Shunhua Rd., High-Tech Development Zone
Jinan, Shandong 250101, P. R. China
Tel: +86 158 5410 3759
Website: http://haulynjason.net

security at symfony-project.com