Including a stylesheet from a bundle that references an image that is also in
the bundle is not supported at this time. The image in the bundle will not be
moved to the web directory and will therefore not be available to the
stylesheet there.

I recommend you move your stylesheets and images into your bundle’s
Resources/public/ directory, use the assets:install command to copy them to
your web directory, and include the copied stylesheet in your Assetic tag.

I realize this is not the ideal solution and am brainstorming better ways.

Thanks,
Kris

security at symfony-project.com