Hi,

Sure.. im trying to find a way to make a form with a collection of
models, i mean:

i have the models:

- attributes
- filters
- filter_attributes

now what i want is a form with all the filter attributes i can change
at once.. that i no problem, i can just make a form on the filter, and
then make an embedded collection..

But when i want to customize the labels on all the fields, and i also
want to make some of the fields as entities for other tables...

It could for instance be a list of countries, or a list of groups or
whatever fit my needs..

So i dont really have any code to share, im trying to come up with
some solution for making such a form which fill my needs..

Best regards,
Michael Holm

security at symfony-project.com