You must understand what is the third party, that means you want to
use their libraries, you want to update your library following them.
so they are library vender, that's all.

Regards,

Haulyn Jason
Founder, http://domix.in
Rm. 807, Qilu Software Tower, Qilu Software Park
1 Shunhua Rd., High-Tech Development Zone
Jinan, Shandong 250101, P. R. China
Tel: +86 158 5410 3759
Website: http://haulynjason.net

security at symfony-project.com