Hi,
I followed the readme of the plugin, the problem is that when I
rebuild model I lose behaviors,
I have this model:
myprofile1:
  inheritance:
    type: column_aggregation
    extends: sfGuardUserProfile
  actAs: { Timestampable: ~ , Sluggable:{ fields:[name], unique:
true}}
  columns:
  relations:
myprofile2:
  inheritance:
    type: column_aggregation
    extends: sfGuardUserProfile
  actAs: { Timestampable: ~ }
  columns:
  relations:
I expected field called 'slug' , but no...
Any idea? Maybe colision with inheritance? I changed the position of
inheritance but the field slug doesn't
appear..
Does anyone know how I can fix this? The sluggable behavior is very
important for myprofile1 table.
On the other hand, can I use concrete inheritance with this plugin?
Thanks a lot
PS: I'm sorry for my English

security at symfony-project.com