S2 is totally a different product from S1. Is a lot less complex.

You could make a mini blog app, with both frameworks (ZF and S2) and  point
the advantages using S2 (if any :D).
If you find out ZF is better then you can take the right decision.

It could be a nice presentation with topic addressing the Model (S2's nice
integration with Doctrine), View(The awesome TWIG and the ease of creation
extensions/filters), Controller, Routing, Validation, I18n, annotation
feature.

I would recommend it to be as simple as possible. Like those psico advices:
when you talk too much you look too much interested in changing people's
mind; if you stay simple and chill you can do pretty much; also you could
let ZF win in some little points (If you find ZF a lot better than S2, it
would be ok anyway ;)

2011/6/20 Marco Pivetta <ocram...@gmail.com>,

security at symfony-project.com