Some general comments:

* It would be useful if you have a patch that changed sympy itself.
While your example is nice, it doesn't show that you have dived into
the sympy code base.
* You need to have a very specific and concrete proposal for what you
will do.  This needs to include, background and motivation,
demonstrate an understanding of the math/physics, a weekly plan of
what you will do, code-level details of the various components.  I
strongly suggest looking at previous year's proposals on the WIki.
* Describe what types of Perturbation theories you will implement.
How will you implement them (in detail)?
* What will the interfaces in the code looks like?  What
objects/modules will you implement?
* How will you handle the sum in perturbation theory?
* What examples/tests/documentation will you write.

Hope that helps,

Brian

On Mon, Mar 28, 2011 at 2:07 PM, weralwolf <weralw...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Can some one help me and tell what I should do next... I create some
> kind of application:
> https://github.com/sympy/sympy/wiki/GSoC-2011-Application-Anatolii-Koval
> (will appreciative to hear critic and amendments)
> I have send pull request: https://github.com/sympy/sympy/pull/159 and
> waiting for approving or comments
> But currently really don't know what I should to do next to
> participate the project...
> Sorry if my question is stupid, but I really disoriented.
>
> Regards,
> Anatolii

Brian E. Granger
bgran...@calpoly.edu and elliso...@gmail.com