Alright, so for the SymPy changes, I'll better document the code. Also, I
was planning on using namedtuples instead of the plain tuples that I
currently am using just to make it clearer what the data represents.

For Gamma, should I remove the notebook? It doesn't work anymore (I don't
think it did when I first checked out the code, either) and I think it
overlaps with SymPy Live.

As for the error with sin(x), I didn't import that function - that's why. I
think the error with x+y is being caused by Gamma since it parses just fine
in SymPy. I'll look into those and make a pull request.

David Li