Hi All,

I am Mohammed Faisal Anees, a second year undergrad at International
Institute of Information Technology, Hyderabad (IIIT-H). I am new to the
Open Source community, and since being comfortable with Python, I have
chosen Sympy to begin with.

I have read the documentation, and have set up the development environment
according to the development workflow. After going through the Issues page,
I have found issue #3385
https://code.google.com/p/sympy/issues/detail?id=3385 interesting and
suitable for my level.

I have found the source for the tsolve() function, but i am doubtful that
it will be enough if I just remove/comment out the source code of the
function . I guess there will be other functions dependent on the tsolve
function (Sorry, I might be wrong too). So how do I find those parts of the
code dependent on the tsolve function ?

Looking forward for further contributions to Sympy.

Thank You