I put a call out for this on social media, but I thought I would ask
here too. I now have some free time to look at migrating the issues
from Google Code to GitHub. Does anyone know of any good tools to do
this? Does anyone know of other projects that have done this that I
can get into contact with? I tried three tools that I found on GitHub,
but none of them worked out of the box. I suspect I'll end up having
to hack together my own solution, but before I do, I would like to
know that there really isn't an easier way.