The only way to use matplotlib on App Engine is through whatever Google
provides. There isn't much documentation on what it's capable of, so you'd
have to look into that.

For 3D plots I would suggest something using Three.js, like what Mathics
has.

For natural language: I found QuePy, which seems very interesting if we can
make it work on App Engine (it requires NLTK) and adapt it to our needs.

The documentation generated by Sphinx already includes an index, you'd just
need to parse that index. (Tagging every part of SymPy's documentation
seems like a bad idea.)

About the series: SymPy and Gamma are correct. Look at the documentation;
SymPy's definition of a series differs from what you expect.
http://docs.sympy.org/latest/modules/core.html?highlight=series#sympy.core.expr.Expr.series

Adding more results is always a nice improvement.

David

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/sympy/9c5e9f7c-1454-4960-a93b-cf681b4cac04%40googlegroups.com.