That issue is about dealing with numbers like googolplex, which are
too big to be represented by any computer (even a computer the size of
the universe). The solution is to keep things unevaluated. A
googolplex is representable, as 10**10**100. It just needs to be kept
from evaluating.

This is a problem in SymPy that *hasn't* been solved. There are
suggestions on the issue on how to do so.

Once you implements unevaluated big numbers, it might be fun to
implement Knuth up arrow notation on them.

Aaron Meurer

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/sympy/-5371055096513839258%40unknownmsgid.