Hello,

Which mobile application are you referring to? Currently SymPy has no
official native mobile app, only the web applications. Also, while sympy is
contained in Sage, sympy by itself differs greatly from Sage - I don't
think the Sage tutorial applies (and SymPy has its own tutorial:
http://docs.sympy.org/latest/tutorial/index.html)

David

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/sympy/417d7258-cc87-44b6-afb9-a2440e5437a7%40googlegroups.com.