Hello,

This sounds like a great idea for Gamma. How familiar are you with web
development? In particular, do you have any experience with JavaScript?

I would also encourage you to look at the application
template<https://github.com/sympy/sympy/wiki/GSoC-2014-Application-Template>
and
also perhaps contribute to SymPy if you haven't already (as it is a
requirement).

David

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/sympy/2516a06d-7860-4e4d-ac0f-5679b04e3a66%40googlegroups.com.