Do we need all of Bootstrap and/or jQuery UI just for a modal dialog? Also,
the graph card already has some code for an expanded view.

For providing the result as plain text/some other format, some places in
the code have hardcoded the LaTeX printer, you'd need to work around that
somehow...

David

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/sympy/fe0209db-f78f-4980-85fe-ef07ff832bba%40googlegroups.com.