Hi Björn,
In the meantime, I tried to install SympyGamma and the Google app engine, as
it is described in the manual. Unfortunately I don't know now how I can
check if everything works fine, because some steps were discribed for a
localhost and not on a remote server.

Until today, I've never done a django query, could you please give an
example, that I'm able to orient me at that example.

Many thanks for your help!
Peter

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/sympy/38b6a055-ea01-4d44-88a5-aaad1c586711%40googlegroups.com.