On Mon, Jul 20, 2015 at 11:09 AM, Aaron Meurer <asmeu...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Awesome. This is exactly the sort of thing I've wanted to see for a long
> time.
>
> So apparently the new cache is way too slow. Can the size be increased to a
> point that makes the performance comparable to the old cache? One obviously
> has to balance the cache size against memory usage (which won't show up in
> the performance tests).

Indeed, thanks everybody for pushing this. I need to setup something
similar for SymEngine --- we can just run the tests using Python
wrappers, so ASV can be used for it as well.

I think this is useful even without a dedicated machine --- you just
run it on some machine that you have for few days, first every couple
hundreds of commits to get a quick graph back and then you "zoom in".

Ondrej

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/sympy/CADDwiVDukTrcuPZz38gWqDvTKs6Ot5D88O-vGhW3XnS6jkG16w%40mail.gmail.com.