Ondrej,

You say:

"since most of them were empty, and
the point is that if the idea (which must be better developed by the
student anyway) is good, then we will find a mentor for the student."

I don't see how that works. I think we need to have potential mentors
listed for each idea so that students know the reality. I personally don't
plan on mentoring any projects I don't understand. I don't think it is
realistic that we can find mentors for any project that students prefer.
We've already seen in the past that mentors are not willing to mentor just
anything.

I think if projects don't have a potential mentor listed we should remove
it from the ideas page for this year.

I'd like to do this if there is no objection.

Jason

Jason
moorepants.info
+01 530-601-9791