Hi Jason,

I have a confusion regarding the user inputs for the beam problems.

I think that we should take only the Bending Moment Function (in the form
of singularity functions) and the boundary conditions as inputs.

I mean to say that generally in a given beam bending problem, a diagram of
a beam and distributed loads are provided. So it is not possible to get
these data as an user input. Rather we can expect that the user would
formulate the bending moment function, in the form of Singularity function,
and then provide that function as an input for getting the elastic curve
equation.

*Note:- *Values of  E , I , Boundary Conditions are also expected as an
input.

I need your suggestions.

Regards,
Sampad