Hi all,

I was looking through the wiki for an ideas page where I could post some
thoughts on a contribution idea that I do not have the time to implement.
While looking, I found a couple of idea pages but they were very old and
did not seem to be relevant. I was wondering if a general ideas page would
be a good addition to the wiki so that larger projects have a reference
"anchor" point for anyone looking to contribute. Currently if someone were
looking for projects that they could do, aside from the issue tracker,
their best bet would be the most recent GSoC Ideas page.

I was thinking such a page could be linked to the introduction to
contributing as a section under "Identify something to work on".

The page itself could be a collection of general project ideas with a brief
explanation of what the project is and a link to the page where the project
notes/details/discussions actually take place

- Brandon

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/sympy/2ff79161-dff1-495f-ad7b-9953c19971b1%40googlegroups.com.