Thank you Jason.

QEPCAD: Quantifier Elimination by Partial Cylindrical Algebraic
Decomposition
A brief introduction: https://www.usna.edu/CS/qepcadweb/B/QE.html

Here's the discussion of your GSOC proposal:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sympy/Ujznd13xfgw/1TB6Yg9G2qkJ

El divendres, 16 setembre de 2016 17:12:28 UTC+2, Aaron Meurer va escriure:

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/sympy/3d7602e2-132c-4a60-b35c-92d013a87e53%40googlegroups.com.