Ah. I had not seen the QEP part of that acronym before.

No, there is no work completed thus far. To answer the other questions:

- We do support Python 2.7 and 3.3-3.5. When you make a pull request Travis
CI will test all of these automatically. You mainly need to make sure to
use things from sympy.core.compatibility when necessary.

- I highly recommend splitting things into smaller atomic pull requests
wherever possible. For this project, it is also a good idea to discuss your
design plans here or on an issue first, since it is a relatively
complicated project. That includes discussing the API for the module, and
discussing the prerequisites that need to be implemented first.

Aaron Meurer

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/sympy/CAKgW%3D6Jue3zFLrpRQp%2Bk0YLN5JrqLyim0W2OsOxiJSvsT%2B93HQ%40mail.gmail.com.