Hopefully something in the tensor module could help you here (I'll
defer that to someone more knowledgeable). Otherwise you'd need
something like MatrixFunction (which isn't implemented yet,
https://github.com/sympy/sympy/issues/5855), i.e., to represent the
matrices as functions of i and j.

Aaron Meurer

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/sympy/CAKgW%3D6%2BFR7Q_Q6rLG4fZpMGmVODn3KjnpwPQ4ETThxJaS%3D_WYQ%40mail.gmail.com.