Hi, I am a new to working with big projects and want to contribute to
sympy. I am currently good with python and c++ and wanted to introduce
myself to community.

Keeping it short:
I am a first year from NIE, mysore. India.
Till now, I have been doing competitive coding when it comes to programming.
I consider myself good with calculus, and so I wish to work on integration
module.

*I have decided to study risch-norman algo and everyting else given in
internals section of documentation on integration. Is there some other
important things i should study before jumping in and shouldn't leave for
"learn when needed to" category.*

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/sympy/20ab2c17-c0cf-4985-9de1-b69620896b59%40googlegroups.com.