Hi Suprotik,

I am glad that you are interested in working on Beam Solving System. You
can look into this Singularity Function
<https://github.com/sympy/sympy/blob/master/sympy/functions/special/singularity_functions.py>
and
Beam
<https://github.com/sympy/sympy/blob/master/sympy/physics/continuum_mechanics/beam.py>
classes to start with. I think when I was working on this project I have
missed the implementation that solves cantilever beam problems. You can
start by adding that feature. You can also read my blog
<https://sampadblog.wordpress.com/> to understand the work that I have done
for this project.

I am adding Jason Moore in this thread who was my mentor. He is very
friendly and kind person. He can help you with the further ideas needed for
this project.

Happy Coding!!!

‌

Regards