Dear Jason,

I will try to sample codes on the wiki page as soon as possible. I am
working on it.

I am planning to add a method, isharmonic, to test the harmonicity of real
valued functions to sympy by making a pull request. I wanted to know if
this kind of method already exists sympy. If it exists then please tell me
the name of the method. Waiting for your reply.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/sympy/ccc18a82-8e1d-468e-b9d7-7ba34b1d695f%40googlegroups.com.