My name is Tabicho Affangha Brian. I am a  second year student of Computer
Engineering in the  faculty of engineering and Technology, university of
Buea, Cameroon.

I am interested in partaking in GSoC 2018 and enthusiastic about the SymPy

I know the basics of python 3 and have  worked  with PyQt5 to carry out a
few personal projects.I got to know of the SymPy organization from the GSoC
program and  I am still trying to understand  SymPy itself.

I have a great passion for mathematics and have taken courses in Iinear
Algebra and mathematical analysis.
I am relatively new to open source and working with github but want to
contribute to it. How to get started?