My name is Udit and i am a junior at Indraprastha University, Delhi.

I am interested in contributing to the "Lcapy Project" of the SymPy
organisation. I have past experience of internships, hackathons and some

I do not have any past experience of contribution to open source
organisations, but i want to be a part of this project and contribute
specifically to the "Lcapy Projrect".

Thank You.

Udit Gera.

To post to this group, send email to