Hi Sobir,

here's the page with last year's GSoC applications:
https://github.com/sympy/sympy/wiki/GSoC-2017-Current-Applications. And
these are the projects that got accepted:

I feel that the number of people expressing interest in participating in
GSoC and introducing themselves is somewhat smaller than the number of
people who actually apply. After all, you need to satisfy a patch
requirement and put a lot of time into thinking through and writing a

So don't be discouraged, just give it a go. Have a look at the GSoC ideas
page and see if anything appeals to you.