Hi Vishesh,

Since you mentioned your experience with differential equations maybe
you would be interested in this issue (that I just opened):
https://github.com/sympy/sympy/issues/15881

If you have questions about it then probably best to ask on the issue.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/sympy/CAHVvXxQQABG9SxwqjLJ0e%3D3WKLOLwLh0eGF1j00fTZ7Ca-FMuw%40mail.gmail.com.