Hello Everyone,

My name is Pratham Gupta. I am an undergraduate at Indraprastha Institute
of Information Technology, Delhi(IIITD), India.
I have worked with python in the past and am well versed with it and have
done many projects in it including basic games such as Pac-man, also
implementing algorithms such as Linear Regression, etc.
I am keen to learn mathematics and have been intuitive in it.
The topics that I am interested in are: Ordinary Differential Equations,
Multivariate polynomials and factorisation and Risch algorithm for symbolic
integration.
I am not familiar with SymPy as of now but I have read the tutorial and I
am willing to put in more than enough effort for learning it.
Hope to spend the summer working on it.

Happy Coding.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/sympy/fa6fb2e6-371f-4d3d-834b-2a6c07c18093%40googlegroups.com.