Hello, I'm Ritu Raj Singh, second-year mathematics and computing undergrad
at IIT BHU Varanasi.
I have gone through the sympy project ideas and I have found many
interesting projects for GSoC 2019. I want to work for vector integration
this year.
I went through the Prasoon's PR <https://github.com/sympy/sympy/pull/2208>
with his work in GSoC 2013 and I did not find much information. So if you
can tell me the status of vector integration then it will be very helpful.
I also went to  google_discussion
<https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/sympy/c92abb7c-f3a9-416c-990f-4a521dbf7570%40googlegroups.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>

.
>From the google_discussion
<https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/sympy/c92abb7c-f3a9-416c-990f-4a521dbf7570%40googlegroups.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>

I have found this pdf -
http://www.ime.unicamp.br/~marcio/ps2009/spivak .
I think this pdf can be helpful in the implementation of vector integration.
So Mentors please guide me further on how to plan for implementing vector
integration.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/sympy/58f90a9d-0c24-4bb2-9f3b-4256e9d96802%40googlegroups.com.