Hello everyone,

I am Bhavya Chawla, a final year undergraduate student in computer science
and engineering. I am good at python with 4 years of experience in it.
I have completed multiple internships in web development, data science, and
machine learning and also I worked upon multiple personal projects
too. Earlier, I have worked in mathematical coding during the
mathematics lab course during the second year and scored 95. I am a
consistent math scorer and has got 97 and 93 during math courses. During
high school, I have got selected for Delhi state regional mental math quiz
by Directorate of education. Math and physics fascinate me a lot and have
always been my preference. I want to contribute to the maths and physics
project. I have gone through the idea list in detail and figured out some
of the projects in which I would like to contribute:

Math:

   - Ordinary differential equation
   - Vector Integration

Physics:

   - Equation of motion generation using Python

User Application project:

   - Sympy live and Sympy gamma

I want to work this summer with sympy. Please provide me with the relevant
information to get started.

Thanks.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/sympy/ebff9b4a-5bd8-4bc8-b8f4-2be75f6fb7ed%40googlegroups.com.