Hello Sympy developers,

I am Animesh, a First-Year student studying Computational Natural Sciences
(A dual degree in Computer Science and Natural Science) in International
Institute of Information Technology, Hyderabad, India. I have been writing
code in Python and C++ for over 6 years now, and in this duration I have
written a couple Django websites, tried a few Artificial Intelligence
courses, and some other things most of which you can find on my GitHub
profile (github.com/AnimeshSinha1309).

In college I use Scipy, Numpy, Sympy combo everyday as my course is
oriented around Computational techniques to solve Physics and Math
problems. Having just finished a course in *Classical Mechanics* this
semester, pulls my interests in that domain in the Physics module of the
Sympy project. I am relatively new to Sympy development, and have managed
about 5 Pull requests
<https://github.com/sympy/sympy/pulls?utf8=%E2%9C%93&q=is%3Apr+author%3AAnimeshSinha1309>.

Currently, I am trying to work on Hamiltonian dynamics along with
attempting to put together a GSoC project on Efficiently Generating
Equations of Motion with Python using the Featherstone-Jain method.

Here I would really need some help, for I understand what we are trying to
do, and I know the Lagrange and Kane methods by hand, I am *really unable
to find any good resources on the Featherstone-Jain method* that has been
described in the Idea document. Any advice on how I can make progress will
be appreciated.

Thanks a lot to everyone.

Sincerely yours,
Animesh Sinha.