Hi, my name is Jose Luis Salazar, I'm from Ecuador (South America). I study
at Escuela Superior Politecnica del Litoral (Espol). I have around 2 years
experience in python and none experience with SymPy.

I have a lot of experience with Linear Algebra because I'm an Assistant
Professor in this subject but also I like Differential Equations.

I'm very excited to be able to participate en these projects.

If you have any question, feel free to write an email. I speak Spanish,
English and a little French.

Regards,

Jose Luis Salazar

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/sympy/a3175713-9ae3-456d-a3b9-d065a6c2a7da%40googlegroups.com.