Hi everyone,

Since the deadline is approaching, I have submitted the current version of
my proposal at *GSoC'*s website.

Please take a look at my proposal at wiki
<https://www.google.com/url?q=https%3A%2F%2Fgithub.com%2Fsympy%2Fsympy%2Fwiki%2FGSoC-2019-Proposal-Shubham-Kumar-Jha-%3A-Improving-Assumptions>.
I would be happy to get further suggestions from you so that I can iterate
over it.

Thanks,
Shubham

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/sympy/CAE4GFi%3D4vMeUAjW3p4Q%3D3ajHJm9BW4aWPAfK6q1c9R54DqYsuQ%40mail.gmail.com.