Why don’t you say it PyMath and let other thinks like scipy and numfocus also
use that?

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

From: David Bailey
Sent: 02 May 2019 14:43
To: sympy
Subject: [sympy] Re: SymPy - a suggestion

After more thought, I propose to call my software SymPyWorkbook because
SymPyFrontend might be a bit vague for some people. I am definitely not a fan
of weird names like 'Jupyter' - they are hard to spell, and I actually wasted
some time when I first tried SymPy, looking for the notebook, because nothing
looked a likely candidate!

Since I have reached the stage of sharing screen shots, I'd quite like to give
my software a proper icon. Obviously I'd like to use the usual SymPy image.
Would there be any problem (legal or otherwise) about doing this?

Do you have a .ICO icon file available?
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/sympy/d2d2d56e-d14c-4a4e-a823-b913c025ef5e%40googlegroups.com.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/sympy/5ccac6dd.1c69fb81.2c23e.1d89%40mx.google.com.