On 20/08/2019 23:35, Oscar Benjamin wrote:
Hi David,

Can you open an issue on Github please. That's a bug that should be fixed.

The problem is, I tried to join Github a while back, and then needed a password reset. It said it had sent me an email to reset my password, but it never appeared (and I looked in junk). After that happened several times, I gave up.

However, if that problem is already solved, that's fine, I was really just reporting it - I suspect the integral doesn't have a closed form for variable n. Do you release beta tests of the next version of sympy?

Or did you mean 'should' in the sense of 'needs to be'?

David