Posting here is a good idea. There's probably somewhere on the wiki
that lists related projects. Otherwise perhaps mailing lists related
to Jupyter or Spyder might be relevant.

I suggest uploading it to pypi so it can be installed with pip first
though. That substantially lowers the barrier to someone trying it
out.

I just tried and found a problem with f(x) which seems to be
interpreted as f*x so you can't use it for solving ODEs e.g.:

In [2]: dsolve(f(x).diff(x)-x)
Out[2]:
             2
f(x) = Cā‚ + ā”€ā”€