Hi all,

It is my pleasure to announce the release of SymPy 1.5 today. I have
uploaded the release files to for this release to PyPI so you should
be able to install or upgrade with

    $ pip install -U sympy

This release of SymPy has a large number of fixes, improvements and
new features. The full release notes can be found here:
https://github.com/sympy/sympy/wiki/Release-Notes-for-1.5

Please report any issues with this release to GitHub.

The following people contributed at least one patch to this release
(names are given in alphabetical order by last name). A total of 132
people contributed to this release. People with a * by their names
contributed a patch for the first time for this release; 68 people
contributed for the first time for this release.

Thanks to everyone who contributed to this release!

- Akash Nagaraj (akasnaga)*
- Shubham Abhang
- Abhi58*
- Louis Abraham*