Hi,
I am Sagalpreet Singh and I am a first year student of B.Tech in Computer
Science and Engineering at Indian Institute of Technology Ropar , Punjab.(I
am from Punjab and know Hindi and Punjabi language in addition to English.)
I have been programming in python for the past 3 years. I have also
undergone Programming and Data Structures course in my first semester in
python for which I made a project on Impression Networks using NetworkX.
Alongwith NetwoksX, I have explored Numpy library and recently came accross
Sympy library for which I would be really delighted to contribute. I am
greatly interested in algorithms espaecially, the randomized, graph and
greedy algorithms.
I am an NTSE scholar. I also qualified for RMO twice and I was in top 1% in
my state in NSEJS. I have a good mathematical background and I wish to use
my knowledge and aptitude in this field in contributing towards sympy.
Please guide me further.
Thank You.