Hello. We are the researchers in Microfluidics and Coating Process
Laboratory (MCPL) in Seoul National University, South Korea.

We have been developing a package for fluid mechanics for a year, which
depends heavily on SymPy.

Our expertise is in fluid mechanics and chemical engineering, and education
level varies from Ph.B to Ph.D.

Our interest is focused on enhancing the extendability of SymPy (which is
already great!).