There's definitely some stuff I still don't understand about how all this
works.
I'm going to type out my thought process from what I have tried so far.

So if I do b.deflection() I can see the deflection equation which has 'x'
and 'I' as variables.
If I do b.deflection().subs(x,4) that equation simplifies so that only 'I'
is variable.
do the above as my 'eqn' and do solve(eqn, I) I get an empty list [].
But that's probably because it's trying to solve the value of deflection
not the value of I.

So I need to solve the equation for second_moment
If I do b.second_moment() hoping to get an equation I can solve I get the
error: 'Symbol' object is not callable

Looking through the beam examples pages I didn't see any of solving for
anything other than reactions.
Would you know of any other pages that have examples of solving in Sympy
specifically within the Beam library.